Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spending time with Grandkids

I got to my daughter's house about 8:30 last night.  The boys had stayed up to see me, so they were a little bit hyped up.  They were so excited to see me and their aunt and uncle and cousin, it was a little bit crazy here for a while.  The TV was on, and all they were talking about was Whitney Houston.  That's a really sad thing, but let it rest already! 

I guess we are going to the aquarium today.  They are sitting here telling me all about the sharks and sting rays.  They went there a couple of weeks ago, and they are still excited about it.  I guess I'll have some pictures of fish to post tomorrow:)

I got the Jamestown quilt finished, but did not get the baby quilt done in time, so I guess I'll give it to her after the shower.  Oh, well, I'm not gonna be at the shower anyway, so she won't know the difference. 

Well, I'll be back with fish stories tomorrow!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment