Saturday, February 25, 2012

No new quilty news today.

 
Well, I have no new quilty news today.  For any of you that don't know, I am a hugh Texas Tech fan, and basketball is my sport.  It's been a very painful year for my teams:(  The women started off with a bang, and then just started losing when we got to conference games.  They mostly lose by just a couple of points.  But, a few times it's like they forgot to show up at the game.  They played Baylor (the number one team in the nation) both times closer than anyone else has done, and then they turn around and lose the next game to someone they should beat. 


Then, the men's team has a new coach, coach Gillispie, and he's good, but he has a very young, and mostly short, team to work with.  They have been coming along though, and today, they almost beat Texas, but lost in overtime.  It was heartbreaking for them.  I so wanted them to get a win.  They need a confidence boost.  But, they did play soooo much better than they have been, so I am still proud of the growth they have shown this season. 

Anyway, I got up early to go to the men's game, and it went into overtime, so I barely got home in time to get dressed and get to work on time.  No time on the long arm at all. 


Here's hoping my RAIDERS do better next year, and ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment