Friday, February 24, 2012

The Aquarium

2 of my grandsons looking in the shark tank.


Well, I'm back home in Texas.  We weathered some pretty bad winds driving home, and my arms are still fatigued from driving in it, but it's nice to be home.  We took the kids to the aquarium on Saturday and they had a blast.  I thought they would get bored quickly, but they didn't.  In fact, they didn't want to leave when we were ready.  I didn't have my camera, so these pictures were taken with my phone.  Not the greatest, but you can get the idea. 
Toxic Jelly fish.  Very pretty but very deadly.
My oldest grandson being some kind of super hero :)
  The Nemo Tank:)  There are literally 100's of clown fish in this one tank.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, I'm a scuba diver and I love being under water, sigh.

    ReplyDelete