Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Jamestown Block of the Month

 This is the Block of the Month that our local Bernina club did for the 2011 year.  I finally completed it, and took it to club meeting for show and tell.  Don't you love it?  Show and tell again.  Just like when we were kids:)  Anyway, we have so many members that we have 4 different meeting times.  So, Vicki (our Bernina store owner) asked if she could keep it and show it to the other meeting groups.  Since I'm trying to get the word out that I quilt for the public, I thought that was a fine idea.  Well, anyway, I got 2 calls from it, and now have 3 quilts in line to be done!!  So, here are a few pictures of it.  I could post more, but I won't bore you too much. HaHa.
The closest I have to the full quilt.  I don't really have a place to photograph the whole thing. 






So, that's it.  I just kinda doodled all over it, but those ladies just love the feathers!   Now, I just have to get that baby quilt finished, and then on to the 3 quilts.  Work sure gets in the way of my quilting fun:)

Ya'll have a blessed day, and I'll be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment