Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Belated Mother's day!

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted!  I get so caught up in business it's crazy. 

First of all I hope everyone had a great Mother's day.  I got to talk to all my kids, and my little Hannah made me a gift with the help of her mommy.  It's really a cute idea.  
Her Mommy spelled the words out with tape, then Hannah painted it using her hands. I just love it don't you?
  

Here are some recent customer quilts I've finished. 
This is one of Pat's quilts.  It's the same block of the month that I recently finished for myself.  Jamestown BOM.  She did a great job.  It's quilted with edge to edge in the center, with a little custom on the borders. 

 Here is a close up of the borders on Pat's quilt.  You can't really see it well.  It's got a curling scroll in the blue border, and large feathers in the red and white border.

A T-shirt quilt I did for a friend LaTisha.  It's from her sorority days.

A close up.  They had strawberrys as a theme, so I found a strawberry pantograph to quilt it with.  She loved it.

Well, that's all for today.  I'll be back soon.  Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment