Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Urban Deco block

If you look back a few posts, you will see a post about a curved ruler I found.  You can find the ruler on Sewkindofwonderful.blogspot.com by Jenny Pedigo.  So, this weekend I decided to play with it a bit.  I think I should have used a solid fabric in it to keep it from being so busy, but I just wanted to play, and had just bought these fabrics, so play I did. 


The block is about 17 inches square, and she has a tutorial on her blog for how to do it.  She also has a tutorial for her " Urban nine patch" using the same ruler.  The Urban nine patch is the center block of this block. 

Anyway, just thought you might like to see it finished, and you can always go to her blog to check out all the patterns she has come up with using her ruler.

Blessed day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment