Friday, June 29, 2012

Liebster Award

I would like to thank Edith at inchbyinchquilting.blogspot.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award.  I am so new to this whole blog thing, I didn't know what it was, and had to do some research:),  now if I could just figure out how to get the button for it on my blog:-)
Please go and check out Edith's blog.  She is another very talented quilter, and I'm sure you'll be blessed by visiting her site. 
So, as a recipient of this award, I am supposed to pass it on to 5 other bloggers with a following of 200 or less. " The Liebster Award encourages the recipient to thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.  With those that you would like to nominate for this award, leave a post on their blog, letting them know they have been nominated for it."
So, here are 5 of my fav bloggers I've been following and enjoying:

Dory at: http://www.crazyhorsequilting.blogspot.com/
Janette at:  www.j-quilts.co.uk/blog.html
Ann at:  bunkhousequilts.blogspot.com/
Kath at:  kathsquiltingdiary.blogspot.co.uk/
Bonnie at:  http://www.bloomingquilts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment