Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The baby quilt

I finally finished the baby quilt!  About time, Lucy was born 2 days ago :)  The quilting itself didn't take me too long, it's just the binding I always get bogged down on.  I hate doing the binding.  Think it would be OK for a long armer to hire someone else to do the binding?  HaHa. 

Anyway, Lucy is just adorable, and here are a few photos of her new quilt.  Not showing the quilt with the baby for the mom's privacy.



this is the back side.  The quilting doesn't really show up though.



This is the label I made for the back.  It's from the shower invitation, I just added the made by, and for sections.

It's a lot cuter in person.  The quilting is done with bright pink thread, but just doesn't show up well in the photos.  It's a fun quilt, and Mom and Dad are thrilled.  I'm pretty sure they are just thrilled with the baby, but we'll just act like it the quilt.  LOL

Ya'll have a blessed day, and I'll be back

No comments:

Post a Comment